Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome to the Boredom Buster Blog: Conquering Cabin Fever One Idea at a Time!


It's that cabin-fever time of year. What do you do with your kids when boredom sets in?

In the spirit of the cabin-fevered kid in my picture board book  
TOO PRINCESSY!
I'm hosting this Boredom Buster Blog -
chock full of ideas from people like you.

Click HERE for a listing of all ideas by category.

Submit your best boredom busting ideas on my
Boredom Buster Blog Entry Form
and be entered to win $100 gift card to Amazon or the online bookseller of your choice or one of 3 autographed copies of the the TOO PRINCESSY! Board Book!
You can submit more than one idea, but please fill out a new form for each. Winners will be selected randomly on 3/1/13 from all the 2013 entries.

So don't let cabin fever drive you crazy. Stop by this blog for daily fun. And remember one of the best boredom busting ideas of all - cuddling up with a great book. When you do, I hope you'll check out
TOO PRINCESSY!
available at your favorite bookstore. If you've already purchased your copy, let me know and I"ll send you FREE autographed bookplates!

Let Your Imagination Sparkle!
Jean