Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cardboard Dollhouse



Have on Hand:  Home catalogs or magazines, cardboard or cardboard box, scissors, glue or glue stick.

Boredom Buster Description:  My mom gave me this idea when I was young.I had a large piece of cardboard from a box, probably 3ft by 3ft. I divided it into rooms and them pasted furniture for each type room in the box. A flat dollhouse if you will, with sofas for the living room and rugs and end tables and lamps, baby furniture, etc. I loved playing with it.

Boredom Buster Bio:  I love doing crafts with my 4-year-old granddaughter. Whenever I was bored as a kid, my mother always said, "You could go clean your room!" Some how I always managed to go find something else to do.  Good advice from Mom!

Thank you,  Pat Golding, for your great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment