Monday, February 6, 2012

Road Trip!

 
Have on Hand:  A good memory and a sense of humor

Boredom Buster Description:    Roadtrip is played this way: The first person states: I'm going on a roadtrip and I'm bringing a/an: (item must begin with an A). The next player then states: I'm going on a roadtrip and I'm bringing: (item first person shared + item that begins with a B). The goal is to make it through the entire alphabet with a list of items for this roadtrip. The fun is in trying to remember all of the items in order, especially when some of the items get a little strange/odd. The game is typically played with 2 people but could easily be done with 3 or more. My two oldest daughters (11 and 8) really enjoy playing (+ they've got me hooked).

Boredom Buster Bio:      I am a writer wannabe! In my real life, I am an elementary school principal in Texas. I love to read middle grade novels and just about anything humorous. My awesome daughters, all 3 of them, are avid readers. More than that, they're just awesome people!

Thank you, Larry Haynes, for this great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment